Wednesday 7 April 2010

Spring Cleaning!

I have spent the morning finishing the "Spring cleaning"  I started yesterday, could really do with doing some decorating but it will have to wait for the summer break from college, but at least now I have a dedicated "studio" for my art work, and the rest of the house should run more smoothly.
The room is actually a spare bedroom I have taken over, it is a little "girly" but thats because I sometimes have my grand children to stay and  this room is shared with Leah 8 ;-)
I like to see artists studios/working spaces, so thought I would post some pics whilst it is (relatively) tidy.





Anyway that aside I am now going to knuckle down and get on with my commission and college work, so pictures soon hopefully

3 comments:

Sue Clinker said...

Hmmmmmmm!! don't think I should photograph mine today :o)

Maybe next week!

geraldine.boley@googlemail.com said...

Lol !

Anonymous said...

LOVING THE NEW LOOK MAKES ME WANNA PAINT!!!!!!!!