Monday 30 August 2010

Fennel /latest commission

A bit behind on the blog again, but I have been busy working on commissions, I have finished two Christmas portraits, but unfortunately they cannot be shown yet.
and another commission just finished, this one is a beautiful Bengal cat (a real treat for me as I just love drawing/painting orientals) called Fennel, she is worked in pastels with pastel pencil details on Pastemat paper size 30 x 40cms. I have one more cat to do and then I will be concentrating on my college projects ready to go back in a couple of weeks.

4 comments:

Tracy Hall said...

Hi Geraldine, what a pretty cat. Super eyes and the fur looks wonderfully soft! Good luck with the commissions and college.

geraldine.boley@googlemail.com said...

Hi Tracy, Thank you for the comments and good wishes, lovely to 'see' you

Jan said...

Those eyes are wonderful! The whole painting is great & the name of the kitty makes me chuckle.

Have fun with the rest of your commissions!

geraldine.boley@googlemail.com said...

Hi and Thank you Jan